The MICRONOMIC III® is a mobile treatment unit designed to accommodate the maximum number of integrated functions according to specific requirements. Providing maximum storage space, the MICRONOMIC III® incorporates an articulated arm that can be positioned for convenient accessibility to the handpieces.
Each handpiece holder is equipped with an infrared sensor which automatically triggers the integrated functions. The two instrument storage drawers are fitted with dividers and trays that slide from side to side in order to optimise instrument storage capacity. Also included are containers for waste and used instruments with letter-box openings.
The MICRONOMIC III® comes with a durable polyurethane worktop and metallic silver lacquer finished front panels. This unit is particularly suitable for ENT consulting rooms with limited space.
Standard integrated functions:
– Fibre ptic light source with light cable
– Suction system 35 l/min
– 2 mains power sockets for separate devices
– Compressed air system c/w 2 liquid 1 powder spray bottles
– Ear syringe with electronic temperature Control
– Mirror preheater
– Hot air mirror heater
– Heated telescope holders
– Non-heated telescope holders
– Low voltage power source with switchable hook for Frenzel Glasses and examination headlight
– Diagnostic microscope with 3-step magnification changer
– Full HD camera system with integral computer and USB connector in console
– 21” touch-screen HD monitor
– 100 Watt HF generator (mono and bipolar)
– X-ray viewer on a post
Length: 60 cm
Width: 60 cm
Height: 90 cm
Weight: 57 kg
Chassis and side housing in white. Lacquer
finished front panels in metallic silver (RAL 9006).
Other RAL colours optional.
Tough polyurethane top in white (RAL 9016).